Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 / Corona Virus Update May 2020.
We understand the many concerns and anxieties of our guests around the current COVID – 19 crisis. The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees always remain our top priority. TAO Riverside Residence has put in place precautionary measures across the property to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone. These measures fully complement and are in line with WHO’s suite of comprehensive pre-emptive measures to limit exposure and transmission of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus):
- We have increased frequency of cleaning, disinfection and sanitization of guest rooms and public areas with special attention to touchpoints such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, lobby surfaces and anything that we can touch with hospital grade cleaning products.
- We have alcohol hand sanitizer in the reception/lobby area for everyone’s use. Please use it whenever you come from outside back to the property.
- As you might have noticed upon entering our lobby, we put a bright cross sticker on the floor in front of the lobby desk. We kindly ask you to stay behind the line and not step on the cross when you talk to our staff. We keep 2-meter social distancing in mind and our staff will remind you of it.
- The front desk staff were face masks for protection of everyone, please also do so when you need our staff for anything. If you require a mask, you can ask the staff (subject to availability).
- Be aware at nightly hours for your safety. Don’t carry or show mobile phones, jewelry and lots of money on you when leaving the property.
The front desk staff is not allowed:
- To carry your luggage to your room.
- To enter the elevator together with you to bring you to your room.
Room service and maintenance:
- For as well everyone’s safety as well the low occupational reasons we have reduced our staff attendance to a minimum. Due to this measure, room cleaning might be later, and we do not provide in-room service.
- As alternative for room service, food delivery by external suppliers and light cooking is allowed in your room.
- In some cases, room maintenance services may take longer to follow up as providers might have issues for spare parts, staffing or other delays due to the COVID-19 crisis.
We are happy to have you as our Guest. Compliance with our Hotel TERMS & CONDITIONS below enable us to ensure you have a peaceful and safe stay.
- The check-in time is from 2 pm, and check-out is at 12noon.
- All rooms at TAO Riverside Residence are non-smoking. Failure to comply will result in an additional cleaning fee of USD 75, --. Smoking is allowed on the balcony of your room; an ashtray is provided.
- A key card replacement fee of USD 25,-- will be charged in the event that the key card(s) issued at the check in is not returned to the Front Desk upon check out.
- Guests are required to pay for their booking with cash, PayPal, bank transfer or credit / debit card at the time of check-in. We accept several different cards and currencies for payment. A 3,5% bank fee is charged for payments with Debit/Credit cards. Except deposits, all payments are non-refundable.
- TAO Riverside Residence reserves the right to debit your credit card or request payment in full for any outstanding charges that apply to your rental. This includes extra cleaning, excess rubbish removal, additional unpaid guests, extended stays, late checkouts, lost keys, in-house room charges, damaged or excessive dirty bed sheets, stains to sofa, repairs and any other damage to property caused during your stay.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, TAO Riverside Residence reserves the right to allocate your booking to a similar room type of equal style and tariff.
- The Cambodian law requires that all Guests need to present a valid ID. Only registered Guests are allowed inside the hotel and rooms.
- Food delivery is allowed in your room. Please dispose properly of the garbage. There is a big trashcan just outside the property lobby where you can dispose of any excess garbage.
- Guest cannot bring any person under the age 18 years old into the room which are not his/her relatives and without formal approval from the property management.
- TAO Riverside Residence has 24/7 security and uses an advanced Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV) system for your and our safety. Recorded video images are kept for 6 months after recording.
- Please kindly keep your valuable assets in your room safe. You will find the safe inside your room closet. Note that TAO Riverside Residence is not responsible for any loss or damages.
- Please respect our other Guests in the property. We ask you kindly not make excessive noises, loud TV or music sounds, slam doors or talk loudly at any time and try to be as quite a possible from 10PM to 8AM.
- For safety reasons always LOCK your balcony door when leaving your room or going to sleep.
- Pets are not allowed to stay at the property
- Sex tourism, any form of violence, rude behavior against other guests or staff, selling or using drugs, possession of illegal substances and weapons are against the Cambodian law and not permitted at the Property. If any of the aforementioned occurs, we will notify the police and the lease agreement will be terminated without any refund.
- The Front Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any question you might have and can help you find your way in Phnom Penh during your stay.
- The Property depends on service providers for electricity, water, satellite TV and Internet. Occasionally problems or interference occur. The Staff we do their best to resolve any issue the soonest possible but cannot be held responsible for failures from the mentioned providers.
No. 1, Street 144, Phnom Penh, Cambodia - There are many activities and attractions to visit during your stay at Tao Riverside Residence.