Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We are happy to have you as our Guest. Compliance with our Hotel TERMS & CONDITIONS below enable us to ensure you have a peaceful and safe stay.
- The check-in time is from 2 pm, and check-out is at 12noon.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs are subject to availability from 24 hours of arrival / departure date and may occur extra charges. Late check out is based on availability and the Hotel charges USD 25,-- fee to stay and us your room until 5PM. Staying and leaving your belongings in the room without notifying the Front Desk after 12noon is treated as automatic prolonging of the stay and the Hotel will charge a late check out fee or full daily fee for the next night.
- All rooms at TAO Riverside Residence are non-smoking. Failure to comply will result in an additional cleaning fee of USD 75,--. Smoking is allowed on the balcony of your room, an ashtray is provided.
- A key card replacement fee of USD 25,-- will be charged in the event that the key card(s) issued at the check in is not returned to the Front Desk upon check out.
- Guests are required to pay for their booking with cash or credit / debit card at the time of check-in. We accept several different cards and currencies for payment.
- TAO Riverside Residence reserves the right to change any rate increases on transferred bookings and gift vouchers.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, TAO Riverside Residence reserves the right to allocate your booking to a similar room type of equal style and tariff.
- Guests who are not present themselves at the time of check in are not allowed to stay in the hotel, unless approved and registered by our front desk staff. If you bring any Extra Guest we charge USD 20,-- per night to your room bill. The Cambodian law requires that all Guests need to present a valid ID. Only registered Guests are allowed inside the hotel and rooms.
- TAO Riverside Residence has 24/7 security and uses an advanced Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV) system for your and our safety. Recorded video images are kept for 6 months after recording.
- Please kindly keep your valuable assets in your room safe. You will find the safe inside your room closet. Note that TAO Riverside Residence is not responsible for any loss or damages.
- Please respect our other Guests in the hotel. We ask you kindly not make excessive noises, loud TV or music sounds, slam doors or talk loudly at any time and try to be as quite a possible from 10PM to 8AM.
- For safety reasons always LOCK your balcony door when leaving your room or going to sleep.
- Cooking and ironing in the rooms is not allowed.
- TAO Riverside Residence reserves the right to debit your credit card or request payment in full for any outstanding charges that apply to your booking. This includes extra cleaning, excess rubbish removal, additional unpaid guests, extended stays, late checkouts, lost keys, in-house room charges, damaged or excessive dirty bed sheets, stains to sofa, repairs and any other damage to property caused during your stay.
- Pets are not allowed to stay on the property
- Guest cannot bring any person under the age 18 years old into the room which are not his/her relatives and without approval from the hotel management.
- Sex tourism, violence, selling or using drugs, possession of illegal substances and weapons are against the Cambodian law and not permitted at the Hotel. If found in your room we will notify the police.
- The Front Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any question you might have and can help you find your way in Phnom Penh during your stay. Dial 100 for the Front Desk.
No. 1, Street 144, Phnom Penh, Cambodia - There are many activities and attractions to visit during your stay at Tao Riverside Residence.
Activities in the area, stuff to do and experience around our hotel
To explore, learn and have fun during your stay the TAO Riverside Residence, our front desk team have compiled a number of “must do and see activities” in and around Phnom Penh. You can book all of these activities yourself or we can help you choose the best in the time that you are staying with us.